Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to run a list that would show client name and address so that I can prepare slip sheets for the tax returns?

mllarsontax
Level 1
I need to be able to print a list of my 1040 clients that would show names and addresses.  How do I do this?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mllarsontax
Level 1

Thank you so much.  Just a shame that I had to try to figure out how to put the list in alphabetical order and get rid of columns.  I was so spoiled with using Lacerte for 25 years and running reports was so easy.  Hope ProConnect jumps on board and follows Lacerte.

Really appreciate your quick response.

Mary Lou 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

This is what you're looking for: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/how-do-you-export-name...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
mllarsontax
Level 1

Thank you so much.  Just a shame that I had to try to figure out how to put the list in alphabetical order and get rid of columns.  I was so spoiled with using Lacerte for 25 years and running reports was so easy.  Hope ProConnect jumps on board and follows Lacerte.

Really appreciate your quick response.

Mary Lou 

0 Cheers