Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link Enhancements

pgccpa
Level 1

I would love to have one or two check boxes next to each Personal Questionnaire (Q&A) item and each document uploaded by our clients.   This would help with workflow in our tax practice.  It allows the preparer and the reviewer to know which items have been entered or reviewed in the tax software.   It also helps when clients add more documents after sending questions to them.   Because prior items are already checked off, it is easy to see which documents or Q&A comments are newly added by the client. 

The TY2016 Tax Link had this feature.  Each row would turn a darker shade of gray after being checked off.   Please bring back some aspect of this feature.  Very helpful in creating efficiencies in the tax preparation and review work flow.    Thanks in advance for considering this enhancement for mid-season implementation this TY2018 tax prep year!     From 20 year veteran of Intuit ProSeries and PTO for last 3 seasons.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitKatieB

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this request! I will certainly submit your feedback to the team. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
IntuitKatieB

Thank you so much for taking the time to make this request! I will certainly submit your feedback to the team. Smiley Happy

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Clients find the new format very confusing.  There is no clear indication of what is still outstanding.  It's also confusing to us.  When you have multiple threads going on simultaneously, it makes things much easier to get lost.

A lot of folks had asked for this function to be restored and it is a disappointment that the development team didn't treat that as a priority.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar