Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If a person received multiple 1099s from different business'. In Business Income (Sch C), do i have to add all 1099s separately? if so, How do i do that?

Anonymous
Not applicable

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

You can enter just a total for the whole batch.  OR

Where is says Gross Sales there is a + sign. Click that you will get a screen to enter individual 1099 or other receipts Capture.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
TAXOH
Level 11

You don't need to enter them at all.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive never entered 1099MISC forms, I enter the total income the business earned, you wont necessarily have a 1099 for all income, so its just easier to enter the total income.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
George4Tacks
Level 15

You can enter just a total for the whole batch.  OR

Where is says Gross Sales there is a + sign. Click that you will get a screen to enter individual 1099 or other receipts Capture.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IRonMaN
Level 15

Also be aware that not everybody prepares 1099s and sometimes someone will do work that falls under the 1099 threshold.  Make sure your client is reporting all of his or her income, not just the stuff that shows up on a 1099.  Just because it doesn't show up on a 1099, doesn't mean the income isn't taxable.

Slava Ukraini!