Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find where to input the information for page 2 question 1 on Form 990.

ARouns
Level 2
Briefly describe the organization's mission.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

The input is under Expenses > Mission/Program Service Accomp. (990).

When you're lost in the PTO but know what you're looking for, you can simply use the search bar and type in keywords.  In this case, if you type in "mission" (without quotation marks), PTO will list the above as your first choice along with other suggestions.

Another way to find what you need is to click on the Preview forms button, navigate to the field on the form or schedule you want to make an entry for, and click on the blue box (if one exists) - it will then bring you to the input screen.  In this case, if you click on the blue box for Line 1, Part III, of F.990, it'll bring you to the input screen noted above.  However, not all fields have a link and it may sometimes bring you to a screen that may not be totally relevant if it requires multiple entries.  So, YMMV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

I clicked on the blue area of the form and it took me the screen and the information is there but not transferring to page 2 Part III of Sch A Form 990T

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

The mission statement does not go anywhere on the 990-T.

Ex-AllStar