Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I uncheck "Consolidated Return" on a 1120 form?

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
George4Tacks
Level 15

Click on that check box and it will hopefully take you to the entry point.

In the upper left is a search box > Search consolidated > there are over 30 entry points. 

Are you sure this is the correct software? Lacerte is the only on that does consolidated returns.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

Good morning,

Thank you for your response.  Yes, I am 100% positive.  Proconnect is the only one I use for taxes.  Here is a screen shot.  You can see that the check box is checked for "Consolidated Return"

Capture.JPG

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IntuitRebecca - Can you help out here?

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IntuitRebecca

Hi there,

This is a strange one since the box to trigger that is not shown on the input in ProConnect. My hunch is that there's an input code in the return that needs to be removed, but it's hidden, so can only be removed in Batch Mode (customer support tools). 

We don't usually recommend editing in Batch Mode in ProConnect on your own, since missteps can have unexpected results. Would you mind calling support to have someone walk you through making the change? 

Support is at 1-800-200-7599. If you're comfortable editing in Batch Mode on your own, or aren't able to call, I'd be happy to direct message you with steps to try.

- Rebecca

0 Cheers