Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I opt out of e-file?

Highlighted
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
I dont use ProConnect Tax Online, but its Form 8948 that you use for opt out of Efile

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

e-file is marked in profile. Just remove the check marks. Also go back to the Efile Miscellaneous and complete 8948, if appropriate. 

@Just-Lisa-Now- needs to spend some time with the program to properly answer PTO questions. Guesswork is not helpful for this oddball piece of software that is very foreign to PS. 

ex-AllStar
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

I figured unchecking the EFile option would be an obvious thing if you want to paper file, but to "opt out" they were asking which form to use.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- One of the main problems in PTO is finding stuff. Negotiating the maze. small print tucked in a corner that takes you to another screen.  Try it some day. Do a simple return, check the return, look at the forms JUST DON"T print or e-file, cuz that would cost money. The rest of the program, all modules is free to try. It think you would find it enlightening. Click the TRY IT FREE at https://proconnect.intuit.com/tax-online/

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers