Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I generate items in the document checklist in Link that were not used last year? Only the proforma list is actually sent with the Link invitation.

bethteeter
Level 1
The template in
link settings includes a list of 18 possible documents. Client only receives a list of 9 specific documents used last year.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

The "Personalized" checklist is proforma'ed (lightly) based on prior year return.  If you have more questions or documents to request from the client, you need to click on Edit and use the Add Item button.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
bethteeter
Level 1

So I can only use the document list I made (in my template in Link settings) for new clients?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

No, for brand new clients (and even for existing clients), you can select Individual Template, which is standard and not proforma'ed in the slightest sense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers