Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO I FIND A COMPLETE SCHEDULE A - ITEMIZED DEDUCTIONS?

korein
Level 1
Where is section "Gifts to Charity" and "Interest you Paid"?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

These are under Deductions.  If you still have problem locating the input, use the search bar and type in the keywords.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

I think I will stick with ProSeries if finding schedule A is difficult 😱

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15

In the area for Deductions > Schedule A > look up a bit and across the top you should see Medical      Taxes   Interest   Contributions .... Select Contributions 

Pay attention to the first Check Box in that section regarding getting the $300 to the 1040 (1040SR) 

Capture.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
itonewbie
Level 15

PTO may not be a tax form-driven software but nothing is impossible, just impassable. 😉

You can still click on the Preview form button or go to the Check return tab, select All forms from the tree (to view all forms regardless of whether it's applicable to the return), scroll down to the form or schedule you're looking for, and, if there's a blue box on the line you're looking for, click on it and you should be brought to the input screen.

One note of caution (ok, maybe more than one) is that not all line items have that blue box.  And even if there is one, it may not bring you to the precise input field or the exact input screen, especially if the entry can come from different places (e.g. 1099 vs K-1) or where input is required on multiple screens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15

Korein may be a new preparer. Seems to be having trouble with terminology.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/schedule-a-in-intuit-i...

Ex-AllStar