Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete my account?

I had to create an account for a college class project. I am finished with that class
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

You can't.  Your account stays.  When your subscription to the education program's product expires, you will simply lose access to the related product.

If the education program's account works anything like Intuit's commercial account, those will remain your login credentials in the future if you ever subscribe to another Intuit product (e.g. TurboTax, Intuit Link, QBO, or Intuit's professional tax products) - unless you sign up for a new Intuit account with another email address.  Would be a good idea to save those login credentials somewhere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

You can't.  Your account stays.  When your subscription to the education program's product expires, you will simply lose access to the related product.

If the education program's account works anything like Intuit's commercial account, those will remain your login credentials in the future if you ever subscribe to another Intuit product (e.g. TurboTax, Intuit Link, QBO, or Intuit's professional tax products) - unless you sign up for a new Intuit account with another email address.  Would be a good idea to save those login credentials somewhere.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

Thank You itonewbie

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @userlauraleemueller1!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers