Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I enter a 2nd charity on AZ 321 form? Seems to like just one

userjerry
Level 2
I don't see any dropdown or Add option on data entry
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Here's a screenshot of where you're supposed to make the entries.  If you do not see what the red arrow points to, you will need to contact Intuit Support.

AZ321.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
BobKamman
Level 15

The form itself has lines for 3 charities (and another 3, for donations made in 2021 that apply to 2020).  Glad I don't use ProConnect.  

itonewbie
Level 15

In ProConnect Tax, whenever you see an entry being made on a tab and that tab has a + next to it, that's indication to you that to add a new entry, you just need to click on the + sign.  The flip side of the coin is that, to delete an entry, you just need to click on the x in the right corner of that particular tab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
userjerry
Level 2

The area I was asking about AZ - Other Tax Credits - 321 
Did not have the expected + on the tab for additional credits under 321

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Here's a screenshot of where you're supposed to make the entries.  If you do not see what the red arrow points to, you will need to contact Intuit Support.

AZ321.png

Still an AllStar
userjerry
Level 2

AHA! i was expecting it are the row level - thanks for your help