Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone else had difficulty printing returns in ProConnect via Windows 10. I have never had any issues until this year.

klmeyers
Level 1
Stops in middle of return and cancels job.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Are you sure you're using ProConnect Tax?  Reason I ask is that PTO does not print return but create a PDF that you can either open in the browser or save to a file.  If you have trouble saving the file, try opening that in your browser instead and vice versa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
klmeyers
Level 1

I know.  Printing the PDF. 

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

What which point did you get stuck?

After clicking Create PDFView/Print NowDownload Return PDF (which will open the PDF on a new tab)?  Or using the download function in your browser and selecting Save File? 

If it's Download Return PDF, you may want to check that your browser's popup blocker is not blocking ProConnect Tax from opening a new tab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers