Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 5695

jpettigrew
Level 2

Has the Basic program been updated to allow residential energy credits on Form 5695 for the year 2018?  I see where it has been updated for 2017.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Youve chosen ProConnect Tax Online as your product, but you mention Basic (which is a totally different program).  

If PS Basic is your product and 2018 is the tax year you're referring to, you need to use REFRESH Updates (at the bottom of the Updates drop down menu) to get 2018 updated for the extenders.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Youve chosen ProConnect Tax Online as your product, but you mention Basic (which is a totally different program).  

If PS Basic is your product and 2018 is the tax year you're referring to, you need to use REFRESH Updates (at the bottom of the Updates drop down menu) to get 2018 updated for the extenders.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
jpettigrew
Level 2

Thank you so much.  I did update the program but have never used the refresh mode.  That solved my problem.  Thank you for your super quick response and help.