Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

firm physical address

WandaWoodall
Level 1

Where do I change my firm's physical address?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15
  1. In PTO, click on the gear icon in the bottom-left corner for Settings;
  2. In the popup, click on Firm Information under YOUR FIRM; and
  3. Click on the pencil icon under Firm Information, make the changes, and hit Save.

With the change of your physical address, make sure you have your EFIN updated with the IRS and verified again by Intuit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You change it with IRS in your Eservices account, and update your EFIN application with the new address.  Once youve changed it there, you upload the EFIN application Summary with the new address to Intuit and they will update your firm information in the program.

This article says its for Lacerte and ProSeries, it doesnt list ProConnect specifically, but I think its the same for all

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/license-information/help/register-your-efin-with-intuit-befo...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Oh Intuit doesnt do it for you like everyone else?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
WandaWoodall
Level 1

This worked for me. I had to "pretend" I was changing my efin and found a place to change my physical address. Thanks all!

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@WandaWoodall Have you already registered the new address with the IRS for the EFIN?  You can't just update that with Intuit without first updating that with the IRS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers