Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on efiling for QBI election pdf

skyworks
Level 5

Hi,

I got error message when submit return, can anyone help?

Please check and re-upload following file list, as it seems following file(s) are corrupt or not available now: 3-ScheduleEOther.pdf,6-ScheduleDOther.pdf,3-SchE.pdf,6-SchDPartIline1.pdf

Also I do not know how to clear the below Critical Dignostics:
Schedule E #1: The taxpayer claimed the safe harbor election for this rental property. Pursuant to IRS Rev. Proc. 2019-38, a statement PDF must be attached to the return stating that all qualifications for the safe harbor were met.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
George4Tacks
Level 15

That first bit seems to say you tried to attach some pdfs and they can't be found. I can't help there other than to suggest delete and try again. 

To do the election on E, you should only enter a number (like 1 or 83 or ....) in the "Rental real estate enterprise ... harbor . That SHOULD generate the election. There is no signature required. Also put a 1 in the very last box to denote Business is QBI. Go to check return > Forms and toward the bottom SHOULD be QBI Rental ... Harbor election. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
George4Tacks
Level 15

That first bit seems to say you tried to attach some pdfs and they can't be found. I can't help there other than to suggest delete and try again. 

To do the election on E, you should only enter a number (like 1 or 83 or ....) in the "Rental real estate enterprise ... harbor . That SHOULD generate the election. There is no signature required. Also put a 1 in the very last box to denote Business is QBI. Go to check return > Forms and toward the bottom SHOULD be QBI Rental ... Harbor election. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
skyworks
Level 5

George4Tacks,

Thanks, I did not put 1 at the very last box, once did that, the system generated election.

So I deleted the pdf attachment QBI election.

And this fixed the other error  "attachment pdf crruption" 

0 Cheers