Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-File

nmms
Level 4

When will individual tax returns that are Received by Intuit be transmitted to the IRS and the state?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

Today - but the timing will depend on how many returns are backlogged in the system.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I saw a post in one FB group, ALL the returns they sent yesterday have come back as duplicate SSN, what a big mess.

rejections.jpg

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

They certainly saved time by letting Intuit hold them 😬

Slava Ukraini!
nmms
Level 4
I believe I can put air in the free tires before my returns are transmitted to the IRS and state. 😂 😃 😅
IRonMaN
Level 15

I'll get a set of tires over to you this afternoon so you can give it a try 😀

Slava Ukraini!
nmms
Level 4

The standard excuse for the past year is delays are due to COVID-19. Is this the reason returns are not being transmitted to the IRS today, the day announced weeks ago the IRS will start processing e-file returns on February 12th including prior year individual returns?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

They said they will start, but I don't know how many were already in the hopper from software companies that were holding returns that had been transmitted to them for the past couple of weeks.  It's like having 200,000 people standing in line to get into a 20,000 seat stadium - they aren't all going to get in right after the gates open.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers