Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to create a tax plan in PTO using the 2021 tax return as the base year? PTO is only allowing 2020 as the base year?? I'm trying to project 2022.

CTAS
Level 2

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

If it's anything like previous years, you'd need to wait because they release that only during off season.

I'm not so sure about this year because they have just introduced Intuit Tax Advisor, which is supposed to be more sophisticated.  There's no word, AFAIK, whether this new product is meant to replace the relatively limited Tax Planner.  Guess we'll find out soon enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

If it's anything like previous years, you'd need to wait because they release that only during off season.

I'm not so sure about this year because they have just introduced Intuit Tax Advisor, which is supposed to be more sophisticated.  There's no word, AFAIK, whether this new product is meant to replace the relatively limited Tax Planner.  Guess we'll find out soon enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
CTAS
Level 2

Thank you @itonewbie for the feedback.  Definitely looking forward to the Intuit Tax Advisor product coming out soon!!

0 Cheers