Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have any tips on formatting the Invitation Email within Intuit Link (ProConnect Tax Online)?

RichSchultz
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15
  1. Within PTO, click on Intuit Link on the left panel;
  2. Click on Settings on the top-right corner left of the Create request button;
  3. Scroll down to Invitation email, click on the pencil icon to edit the message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

8 Comments 8
itonewbie
Level 15
  1. Within PTO, click on Intuit Link on the left panel;
  2. Click on Settings on the top-right corner left of the Create request button;
  3. Scroll down to Invitation email, click on the pencil icon to edit the message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
RichSchultz
Level 2

Thank you itonewbie. I was trying to figure out how to format text within the Invitation Email template. I figured out that one can use html tags to format text in the Invitation Email. However, html tags do not work on the Engagement Letter template. 

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Ah, you're talking about formatting the texts.  No, I didn't even venture to try that myself.  As it is, there's already enough going on with Link. Wouldn't want to push my luck with it.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
ryann
Level 1

I would really appreciate hearing more about how to use html tags, can you share more, please?!

Also, do you know of any way to include links to pdf templates (on our website) and the reply-to email (since clients cannot reply directly)?

Thank you!

0 Cheers
RichSchultz
Level 2

I am still using ProConnect but am not using Link for this tax season. I am using Tax Dome for my CRM and DMS.  To create html documents try using www.Word HTML.com. 

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@ryann  I just did a quick experiment.  As expected, you can't use html codes with Intuit Link.  Tags you insert will be shown on the screen as if those are part of the texts.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
ryann
Level 1

Actually, it does work!  Not in the preview, but the links show in the received email invite.  This is a game changer, wish support had been able to suggest this all the times I've called for help!

Now, if they could just fix the noreply email...

0 Cheers
ryann
Level 1

Not this year😢

Why remove this functionality?  We were able to include links to templates and bold type.

Really wish this was still an option.

0 Cheers