Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical error that 2 or more premium sources are linked to multiple businesses for SE health insurance - review adjustments to income - nothing is entered there?

Tclair
Level 1
I entered Marketplace form 1095-A on credit input form and selected the business K-1 under "SE Health Insurance"  I am getting a critical error that reads "Two or more health insurance premium sources are linked to multiple businesses for self-employment health insurance purposes. The program does not support linking self-employed health insurance to multiple businesses. Please review the Adjustments to Income and Form 1095-A input under the SE Health Insurance section."  I have nothing entered on the Adjustments to Income page at all?  What am I missing?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

You can find your answer for most questions on critical diagnostics in our Find My Diagnostic Center. 

I believe this is the solution you are looking for: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/lacerte-diagnostics/43487/ta-p/107124 

Cheers! 
Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IntuitBettyJo This was posted as a PCT question, not Lacerte. 

@Tclair If you are in PCT, did you click on the diagnostic? It should take you to the input.

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Agh, you are correct @George4Tacks my apologies @Tclair 

Definitely click on the diagnostic and it will jump you to the input as suggested.  Here is an article that might help as well Generating a self employed health insurance deduction 

-Betty Jo 

0 Cheers