Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clients and tax returns have disappeared

Urc
Level 1

I logged on to my ProConnect Tax Online account this evening to get some work done and see that almost all of my clients and returns have disappeared from my account. Even returns from the past five years have almost completely disappeared. I cannot see any rhyme or reason to why the few that are still here are these specific clients. I've tried re-logging into the account, accessing on another computer and browser, with the same issue. I’m in a bit of a panic now, as I still have a dozen returns to complete and less than a week to do so. Has anyone had this happen before and/or know what I need to do to resolve the problem?

Thanks in advance!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
KB
Level 1

The suggested fix is not working...

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Im sorry...I was just passing along what I was given.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Raccon
Level 1

Logout and log in again, this will help.

0 Cheers
Urc
Level 1

Thank you for the response. I spoke with an Intuit rep the next day who suggested the same fix, which ended up resolving the issue for me. However, the rep had no explanation for why 95% of my clients were suddenly moved to inactive.