Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can an individual file an 1120S return with Intuit ProConnect?

I am not a tax professional tax.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
itonewbie
Level 15

Theoretically, you could.  However, since you're not a tax pro, you should consider using a consumer product, such as TurboTax, to prepare the return instead.

Proconnect Tax Online (PTO) is designed for tax professionals; it requires input that takes a lot more technical knowledge than what novices normally possess and it doesn't provide the kind of guidance/prompts that are typically built into consumer products.  To top that off, you also won't be able to e-file with PTO without a PTIN (which is issued only to tax professionals) and will need to print the return to file on paper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Hi Obi-Wan.  Nice to see you back.  I only spend a teeny weeny bit of the time that I used to spend here back when I thought we were appreciated at least a little bit by the creators.  I tend to put more energy into my own practice and life these days since I was able to overcome my addiction to this place.  Now I am working kicking my addiction to coke and meth.  Darn auto correct - that's Coca Cola and math.

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

Hi, Jeff, good to hear from you.  I was thinking of you as well, especially since I hardly "saw" you here the couple weeks before I took a ride on that darn Millennium Falcon again.

I agree with you.  The creators of this new place have also dropped me some not-so-subtle hints that I should care more about my family and practice.  That's why I decided to spend a real holiday with my family and spend less time here.  Glad to hear that you are finally kicking the long-time addiction of yours that is not so healthy.  I am starting to see the effect myself too, lol.

I miss your sense of humor for sure.  Your responses as helpful as they are real and funny (there are deeper meanings than the offence some apparently take from time to time - Master Yoda will be able to say that in a more profound way than me).  No Jedi can beat you in that art!

Hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy.  May the farce be with you! 😊

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sense of humor?  Serious is my middle name.  Well it could be if serious started with an E instead of an s.  Now that I think of it, based on the spelling abilities of some of the folks that have visited here over the years , it probably has been spelled starting with an E. 

spaceballs.jpg 

As long as you mentioned rides, I did get a sweet deal on a new vehicle this summer.  What do you think?

Slava Ukraini!
itonewbie
Level 15

Wow, I'm impressed!  That's what I call travel in style.

And you mean serious doesn't start with an E?  I never knew.  But then, I didn't hear anyone disagreeing with Fred Flintstone that his name is spelled FATHEAD. 😂

Still an AllStar