Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 Client and tax returns have disappeared, they were not deleted, how can they be restored?

chuck_baldwin
Level 2
Went to work on my own return, and noticed it and several others are gone. What happened?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Youre like the 3rd or 4th person in the past few days that has reported missing client files....I dont use PTO, so I have no clue whats happening.

@IntuitBettyJo  or @IntuitAustin  any word about this?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
George4Tacks
Level 15

Make sure it shows the right year (that is a drop down that might have been accidently changed)

Make sure you are looking the correct type of return (you might have accidently clicked on Partnership or some other type) There should be a number in the type box to show how many of that type you have. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
chuck_baldwin
Level 2

thanks tried this, but now notice my 2018 returns are gone as well.  Of course support

is closed, so will try my luck tomorrow.

0 Cheers
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

We are looking into this issue and will let you know as soon as we have an update. 

-Betty Jo 

0 Cheers
Raccon
Level 1

It's solved, try log in and refresh.

0 Cheers
Firmament
Level 2

can you please help me?  I'm having the same issue as well.  I've called the number for ProConnect Online and no one can help.  

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@Firmament 

You already have your own topic, here:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/re-all-my-data-erased-...

No need to keep asking on the forum; it's all the same people you are asking again and again.

Go look at the help you are getting, please.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers