Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProSeries says e-file was accepted, IRS says it was never filed.It has been filed 6 days ago.Very,very strange.I file around 500 Returns per year. Others Returns are OK.

intelcorp2000
Level 1

.I file around 500 Returns per year. There are problems with 2 Individual Tax Returns. ProSeries says e-file was accepted, IRS says it was never filed. It has been filed 6 days ago. One Return is my own, the other is my client's. Very, very strange. Others Returns are OK. Does anybody have the same issue?

BEst regards

Dimitri 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You should have have an Inuit Postmark showing that it was sent, and the Form 9325 in the client file will have the submission ID showing that IRS got it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You should have have an Inuit Postmark showing that it was sent, and the Form 9325 in the client file will have the submission ID showing that IRS got it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

IRS takes way more than 6 days to even find the keyboard, let alone get a return into the system. 

BTW You say your product is ProConnect Tax Online and yet you refer to ProSeries saying e-file was accepted. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers