Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProConnect K-1 Screen View

vlkvlk
Level 1

I'm sure this is simple but I have a client with multiple K-1s.  When I'm in the "Details" View there are so many tabs listed that I can't see the input screens AT ALL.  If I go to the quick entry, click on "Details" it takes me back to the Details view.  I've tried different browsers but they are all the same.  Is there a way to change the view so that I can see individual input screens without seeing all the tabs?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

When your in Quick Entry, clicking on the Details button for the respective passthrough entity will get you to the correct tab.

There's no alternative layout you can choose as a user.

To avoid unexpected problems and rendering issues in PTO, it's best to open it in incognito mode and use only a supported browser.  See this article for which browser is supported: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/product-system-requirements/help/system-requirements-for-pro...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

When your in Quick Entry, clicking on the Details button for the respective passthrough entity will get you to the correct tab.

There's no alternative layout you can choose as a user.

To avoid unexpected problems and rendering issues in PTO, it's best to open it in incognito mode and use only a supported browser.  See this article for which browser is supported: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/product-system-requirements/help/system-requirements-for-pro...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
vlkvlk
Level 1

Thanks!  I appreciate the help

itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @vlkvlk!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers