Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proconnect - Efiling Form 5471 with NO EIN - Is it possible to enter ForeignUS inthe EIN section per the instructions? Proconnect doesn't seem to allow for this.