Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the 1120, Schedule K, how do I override question 15a - did the company make any payments that would require a form 1099?

edyankcpa
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Check your input under General > Miscellaneous Information.  Scroll down to the Other Information (Schedule K) section for the line "If required to file Form(s) 1099 in 2019, did or will the corporation file all required Forms 1099: 1=yes, 2=no".

I think you probably entered 2 there.  If so, remove it and the response for Line 15a will change to no.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Check your input under General > Miscellaneous Information.  Scroll down to the Other Information (Schedule K) section for the line "If required to file Form(s) 1099 in 2019, did or will the corporation file all required Forms 1099: 1=yes, 2=no".

I think you probably entered 2 there.  If so, remove it and the response for Line 15a will change to no.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
edyankcpa
Level 1

Thank you!

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @edyankcpa!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers