Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My client obtained a new tax ID and didn't tell me. I e-filed the tax return with the old tax ID number. It was rejected. How can I correct this and e-file?

The change in Tax ID was part of a corporate merger and restructuring. The company name was also changed.
Labels (1)
0 Cheers