Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missouri Unemployment Exclusion

CS0402
Level 1

Hello,

My client received unemployment income in Missouri in 2020.  From what I am reading, MO has adopted the federal exclusion of $10,200 from taxable income.  However, when I am generating the MO return for my client in ProConnect, she is not receiving the exclusion on her MO return.  She is getting the $10,200 exclusion on her federal return. 

From what I'm reading on this message board, if MO had not yet been updated in ProConnect, I should have a diagnostic generated telling me so (I'm not).  The latest update I can find on rollouts for updates to state forms in ProConnect is about 2 weeks ago.  Does anyone know how I can figure out what is going on with the MO state return and if the form has not yet been updated to reflect the $10,200 exclusion?

Thanks.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
CS0402
Level 1

Of course right after I posted this I rechecked numbers and the MO form is including the $10,200 exclusion.  And I can't for the life of me figure out how to delete this question! 

0 Cheers