Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFJ vs MFS Comparison

Bobby200
Level 3

I could not get the MFJ vs MFS Comparison page to display, so did an Online Chat.  I was told the ProConnect online will no longer offer the Comparison page, but they have left the option on the General Client input page.  Has anyone else heard this?  Confused why they would remove it (and leave the option still there).  I complained, but............

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Lazy programming.   They're focused on 2019 tax forms that are required for filing right now.  I would expect them to get around to items that dont affect the filing of the return later in the season.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Lazy programming.   They're focused on 2019 tax forms that are required for filing right now.  I would expect them to get around to items that dont affect the filing of the return later in the season.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
George4Tacks
Level 15

@IntuitAustin can you confirm what is going on? I just found this article that was "Updated 6 hours ago"

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/married-filing-jointly-vs-married-filing-...

Is this truly one of the "improvements" for 2019 software. Remove a very useful feature? 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
itonewbie
Level 15

I think it's still there.  The checkbox for the comparison is still in PTO.  My understanding is that it just hasn't yet made its way into this year's release.

The same question was raised by folks also in the FB group.  Someone was told by Intuit Support that pages not to be filed with the return will only print but not show up in Preview, which doesn't make sense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar