Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K-1 Package for 2020 is no longer including the Basis schedules - I've confirmed that it does include them in the 2019 software. Why did they remove this for 2020?

acw100
Level 1
Please put them back in the K-1 package! I don't want to have to print them separately then combine them with the K-1 PDF
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

The forms have not been finalized.  I wouldn't come to a conclusion about what's there and what's not this early.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
acw100
Level 1

I hope you are right my friend. That would make sense. I'm going to chill on this rant until the forms are finalized. 

0 Cheers
TroyDH
Level 2

Hi,  It looks like the partner basis worksheets never made it to the K-1s in 2021, and they aren't there in 2022.  The worksheets instead appear a few pages after the client letter and before the 1065.  Is there any way these can get moved back to the K-1s for 2022?