Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way for clients to upload their 1098-T through Intuit Link or somewhere we can upload it for them?

wilder-serve
Level 1
I see where I can enter the information from the 1098-T, however I do not see where the client can send it through Intuit Link or where I can add it.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
itonewbie
Level 15

In the stock Document Checklist is an item for 1098-T.  If you need to manually add a request for 1098-T, you can create a new item under Document Checklist in the Intuit Link drawer within PTO and select 1098-T from the dropdown for A.

Even if you don't select 1098-T for A, you can always open the Intuit Link drawer within the return and change the Type of the attachment to 1098-T so that PTO would know how to import the data.

Many a time, though, it'd be much more expedient to type in the entries yourself than to meddle with the import function.

You may also refer to this article for the documents that you can and cannot import from Intuit Link into a return: https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/import-or-export-data-files/help/how-to-import-documents-int...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers