Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a release date coming soon for Wisconsin Non-Profit form 4T?

chad-koski
Level 1
Pro Connect form status says to check back later. Filing deadline is in 5 days.
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Have you used ProConnect Tax to file WI returns for nonprofit in previous years?  I'm not so sure it's support.  According to this article, under Exempt, you'd see that very few states are supported in this module.

Before you ask, yes, I know the link is for Lacerte but ProConnect Tax uses the same engine.  Anything not support by Lacerte will also not be supported by ProConnect Tax.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/electronic-filing/help/lacerte-e-file-agency-approval-and-st...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

Have you used ProConnect Tax to file WI returns for nonprofit in previous years?  I'm not so sure it's support.  According to this article, under Exempt, you'd see that very few states are supported in this module.

Before you ask, yes, I know the link is for Lacerte but ProConnect Tax uses the same engine.  Anything not support by Lacerte will also not be supported by ProConnect Tax.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/electronic-filing/help/lacerte-e-file-agency-approval-and-st...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
chad-koski
Level 1

Thank You. I Did confirm this state is not supported for Exempt entity forms. The form status message implied that they are working on it. A little misleading.

itonewbie
Level 15

Agree the message is misleading.

@IntuitGabi Is this something you can look into having the contents team change?  Thanks!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
IntuitGabi

We'll review this! Thanks!! 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers