Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link

jswinehart
Level 2

Intuit Link does not get to "Publish and send email".  No email invite is sent

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @jswinehart.  If any of the responses above solved your problem, please consider marking that the solution by clicking on the Accept as solution button in that post.  That will help others who have similar questions.  Cheers!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
10 Comments 10
itonewbie
Level 15

Can you outline the steps you took and what happened after you completed the process (before you realized no email invite was sent)?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
jswinehart
Level 2

Clicked Intuit Link (left side), Create Request, selected myself as a test, hit Continue, selected Individual organizer template, checked all 3 boxes, hit Continue, hit Send email.   The 4 circles swirled and quickly returned back to the email screen

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

When you're on the Intuit Link dashboard, do you see Invited as the STATUS and is the correct email address being shown?  If so, you may like to check your spam mail for the message and whitelist the domain.

Still an AllStar
jswinehart
Level 2

I do not see STATUS anywhere on my Link screen.  The email that is created does have the correct address and it did NOT end up in Spam

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Do you use ProConnect Tax Online or another tax product?

Still an AllStar
jswinehart
Level 2

I use Proconnect

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

If you are using PTO, you should see what I have in this screenshot.

Under the arrow, there should be a column for STATUS and, if the invitation was successfully sent, it should show Invited.  In case you don't see that column, you need to contact Support so that they can look into the setup of your account and fix it on the back-end.

If you do not see the correct email address under your client's name, that means you did not review and update the correct email address before hitting the Publish and send email button when you compiled the message.

You can resend the invitation by clicking on the dropdown under that client's ACTIONS column and select Resend invite.  In the popup, you can then update the email address, edit the message as necessary, and hit the Publish and send email button to resend the invitation.

PTO-Intuit Link Drawer.png

Still an AllStar
jswinehart
Level 2

Thanks for all your help

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP, @jswinehart.  If any of the responses above solved your problem, please consider marking that the solution by clicking on the Accept as solution button in that post.  That will help others who have similar questions.  Cheers!

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
efrandin
Level 2

Hello all!  I am trying to send a link to my client.  It says they are invited, **bleep** what Intuit link should be sending.  Can I just get the physical link to email for portal access?

0 Cheers