Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link W-2 Errors - Bug Fixes Needed ASAP!

kwfinancial1
Level 2

Several times now the documents that comes over to me with the Client's W-2 info appears to be a Word doc populated with information from the actual photo or W-2 that the client uploaded. The numbers populated in this document have either disappeared, or changed numerous times with multiple clients. 

For instance, the Box 1 total for a client initially appeared as $99,999.95. I closed and reopened the same doc and the Box 1 total was then $139,995.

In another situation the state tax withholding appeared for just a few seconds then disappeared in this Word doc. I closed and reopened the doc and the state tax withholding is no longer there. This has happened with multiple clients.

Now I have an issue where I'd just opened a copy of a client's DL that was uploaded. I closed the doc and went to reopen again from Intuit link now the doc is not there at all but it was mysteriously replaced with a copy of the Client's SS Card.

Fix serious bugs in Intuit Link.

0 Cheers