Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna print Form Sch. A, Form 8829 and Form statement but it doesn't have those forms. Please help.

Highlighted
Level 1

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Level 15

These forms are available in PTO.  Easiest way to find the input for forms you're not familiar with is to use the search box.

Input can be found under:

• Sch A: Deductions > Itemized Deductions (Sch A)
  • F.8829: Deductions > Business Use of Home (8829) - Make sure you don't duplicate Sch A-related indirect expenses on Sch A.

Once you have made the relevant entries, both of these will print with the return.

In case there are not sufficient expenses to itemize but you would like print Sch A, the force print toggle is on the Less Common Scenario tab of the Sch A input screens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Highlighted
Level 1

I did fill all the details in Itemized Deductions and Business Use of Home but there is no Form Sch A or 8829 for PDF file as the picture that I posted

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Suggest you check your input for these entries.  As you can see below, both Sch and F.8829 will print:

Force Sch A.png 8829-1.png 8829-2.png Sch A.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Screenshot (485).png

0 Cheers