Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 1065 K-1 that list Box 20 Code AH and states Partner 4 left partnership with negative capital which is deamed income to partner 4. Where do I enter this in 1040

Labels (1)
0 Cheers