Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot efile because some forms are not ready. This is a very basic return. When will forms be ready?

Highlighted
Level 2

Labels (1)
7 Replies 7
Highlighted
Level 15

Perhaps if you disclose WHICH forms someone can answer you.

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I am receiving the same message, and there is no indication anywhere in the program which forms are not ready.  Here is the exact message: The return you are about to print includes some forms that have not been approved yet. The forms will not print due to state requirements.

Highlighted
Level 2

I'm getting the same message on multiple returns as well. There is no indication in the software which forms are not ready. In the past a watermark would be visible in the "Preview Forms" view. Additionally, all forms in the return are marked as finalized in the "Form Status" section. INTUIT PLEASE ADVISE.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

"...INTUIT PLEASE ADVISE."

1) this isn't Intuit support; we are just fellow users of the software.

2) CALL support if you want to yell

If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Look how many times I can reply.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Look how many times I can reply.

Do you have a point to make?

Highlighted
Level 2

Per Intuit, this is most likely an issue with instructions not being finalized so give it a few days before filing, if you can.

0 Cheers