Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for Form F-1065. I am working on a Florida partnership return and not seeing the ability to add the form despite adding FL in the profile.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
sjrcpa
Level 15

No such animal as a FL Partnership tax return.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers

There is. It is in the prior return package. Also see this: https://floridarevenue.com/Forms_library/current/f1065.pdf

sjrcpa
Level 15

OK. Learn something new every day. I've never filed it, because thank goodness, none of my FL partnerships have corporate partners subject to FL corporate tax.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Roger Garcia
Level 1

Hello Shannon, have you figured out the answer to this question? I am in the same boat as you.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Check your input under Profile to make sure FL has been chosen.  If so, F-1065 will be generated, except it must be filed on paper.

You'd find the related entries under State & Local.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

I tried that and it does not generate and I cannot find the inputs. FL is chosen in my profile.

0 Cheers
cg1621
Level 2

Hi!  This is exactly what i need to know.  I am using Lacerte.  Are you using the same software?  If so, where is "profile"?  Thank you!

0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15
It is not Lacerte. In Lacerte it would be in Screen 1 > top left Returns > Add Florida

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
cg1621
Level 2
Spoiler

Yes.  I have added Florida under screen 1.  When I go to Forms, Florida, the Form F1065 is not populating

0 Cheers