Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to "re-license" a back year that was not pay per originally, but now apparently is PPR ? Years in question 2014 and 2015

kgsigurd
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

You should change your tax product associated with this post to ProSeries.  It is now showing up as a ProConnect Tax Online question.

If you have a current year subscription for 2018, you should try re-licensing ProSeries by going to TOOLS and LICENSE PRODUCTS.

If this doesn't help, please come back and provide more info, so that someone may be able to provide you with additional guidance.

P.S. I don't use ProSeries but this is what I gathered from others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
itonewbie
Level 15

You should change your tax product associated with this post to ProSeries.  It is now showing up as a ProConnect Tax Online question.

If you have a current year subscription for 2018, you should try re-licensing ProSeries by going to TOOLS and LICENSE PRODUCTS.

If this doesn't help, please come back and provide more info, so that someone may be able to provide you with additional guidance.

P.S. I don't use ProSeries but this is what I gathered from others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
steve22
Level 1

by going to tools did not help

0 Cheers