Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make sure that the passive activity loss limitation calculation is correct in Proconnect?

ajain
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PatCatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Hello,

The program will generate the Form 8582 and passive worksheets to back up any passive loss limitation calculations.

If you have a specific return that you're not sure is being calculated correctly, I would recommend you contact our support so that they can review the return in question.

You can choose the Live Chat link from the left hand column for support.

Regards,

Patrick Carroll

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
PatCatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Hello,

The program will generate the Form 8582 and passive worksheets to back up any passive loss limitation calculations.

If you have a specific return that you're not sure is being calculated correctly, I would recommend you contact our support so that they can review the return in question.

You can choose the Live Chat link from the left hand column for support.

Regards,

Patrick Carroll

0 Cheers
ajain
Level 3

oh great! I did not know that I can have the return reviewed for free while I am preparing the return. Thanks for the idea and the service. I will try to the live chat option and hopefully they wont take too long to review and get back. 

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

It is not a free tax return review  feature. Support will look at what you think the software is doing wrong.

Ex-AllStar
0 Cheers