Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I remove a client from Pro Connect?

Highlighted
Level 1

I have clients in my client file on Pro Connect that  I want to remove.  How  can I accomplish this?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Level 15

You can't delete a client but you can deactivate a client, so that he/she doesn't show up on your Clients dashboard unless you click on the View inactive clients button.

1. To deactivate a client, go to the Client dashboard;
  2. On the line for your client whom you want to deactivate, click on View client & returns under ACTIONS; and
  3. On the next screen with your client's name, click on the small triangle next to the Edit client button in the top-right corner and select Make inactive.

If you ever want to resurrect this client, use the View inactive clients button, go through the same process outlined above, and click on the Make active button in the top-right corner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

@freddielong BTW, all three of Intuit's professional tax products are branded ProConnect.  The one you (and I) are using is called ProConnect Tax Online (or PTO for short).  A lot of folks are confused but it would help ensure you get the answer you need if you could be specific about the exact tax product you use.

See you around!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar