Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I include a training link embedded into my Link invitation so clients can understand how to respond to the invitation?

Highlighted

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Level 15
  1. Click on Intuit Link on the left panel;
  2. Choose Settings on the next screen;
  3. Scroll down to Invitation email;
  4. Click on the pencil icon to the right and edit your invitation letter and include the hyperlink.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Highlighted
Level 15

@itonewbie wrote

Click on the pencil icon to the right and edit your invitation letter and include the hyperlink.

Note, however, that Intuit Link's Invitation Letter does not support HTML codes.  This means the URL will only be shown in plain text and your client will need to copy and paste that to a browser to open the link.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Highlighted
Level 1

Can you share the training link you are referring to? I am in the process of customizing my Link invitation and this will be very useful.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

@Zira Try this: https://proconnect.intuit.com/link/taxpayer/

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers