Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I file a NJ corp return for a fiscal year ending after 6/30. NJ requires to use to the subseqent year form CBT-100 when Proconnect has the current year?

Level 1
Labels (1)
0 Cheers