Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I edit or resend tax organizer request(that was already sent) to the client?

ajain
Level 3

Also, If I have sent only the engagement letter in the first request I want to be able to send a new request for the personal questionnaire and document upload

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
IntuitJim
Employee
Employee

To resend your Intuit Link tax organizer, Edit your Link request (go into document request and add a new item), Save the request, it should send a new email to your client with the update. 

To add the personal questionnaire and document request to your Link request, the client will first need to accept the invite.  Once they accept, EDIT the request and check the box for the personal questionnaire and document request. That should do it!

0 Cheers
ajain
Level 3

I don't see the edit link request option or add a new item option. I only see create a new request and that wont allow me to select a client again for whom I have already sent a tax request. 

0 Cheers