Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my ERO name to EA rather than CPA?

Level 1

I ceased  to be a CPA on August 1, 2021.  Now I am an EA.  I have successfully changed my business and preparer name.  How do I change ERO name?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 15

You need to change your name with IRS, then get that change to PCT to change the Firm Name

Who do I contact if I have a concern or question associated with my EFIN?

Contact the e-help desk at 866-255-0654 (6:30 AM to 6 PM CT) 

Level 1

George4Tacks - Thank you! I'm a bit embarrassed. I had already dealt with the IRS to change Firm Name & Preparer Name, so all I needed to do was go through "options" under Tools, right in front of me, on my screen!

0 Cheers