Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a state return related to a 990-T?

brandon1
Level 1

I will be filing a 990 and 990-T for a client, and will need to file a state corporate tax return in MD for the income produced on the 990-T. I don't see where in the application I can add a state form that will pick up 990-T income.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

You can't because MD forms are not available: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859516-2018-lacerte-e-file-agency-approval-and-e-...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
itonewbie
Level 15

You can't because MD forms are not available: https://accountants-community.intuit.com/articles/1859516-2018-lacerte-e-file-agency-approval-and-e-...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you don't see one, there is an excellent chance that the software doesn't provide that service.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Possibly you could do the MD return as a C corporation return.

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Two "not helpful" answers.  I'm thinking brandon can't handle the truth.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
0 Cheers
brandon1
Level 1
I interpreted your first answer as essentially "I don't know", but in retrospect I should have seen it was more of a snarky "it doesn't have that functionality and you should be able to figure that out." As a new user, no, your answer was not helpful, nor do I think it will be helpful to other new users who may have the same question in the future. G'day rusty steel.
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Actually, it was more of a “very few states are offered, so if you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist”.  But you can interpret anyway you want, I honestly don’t care.
0 Cheers
brandon1
Level 1
Now THAT is a bit less mysterious and would have been helpful were it your first response. Wish I could change my vote. At least the next guy will know now.
0 Cheers