Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How delete my old tax forms and old tax return from Proconnect

Highlighted
Level 1

I had uploaded 2018 tax forms and received 2018 tax return files from my tax preparer via ProCennect. My question is how can I delete these files?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
Highlighted
Highlighted
Level 1

Did not work for me.   The answer you have suggested appears to be for the Tax Pro who invites a Client as indicated implied in  your response.  As I log in, as a client, I see my 2018 tax forms but do not see the "Edit" nor the "Actions" mentioned in the link you have provided and therefore, I do not see a way for me to delete  those files.  Here is what the link you have provided re deleting files:

"Question 7. How do I delete requests and documents sent to a client?

Answer. Open the client.  In the client view click on the "Edit" located under "Actions" and select the "Delete" option."

In my case, I am the client & would like to delete all my 2018 tax forms that I had uploaded as well as my 2018 Tax return that was uploaded by my Tax pro.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Curiously, why do you want it deleted?

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I want to delete my 2018 tax data because it is no longer needed 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Are you not a Tax Pro?

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Hi MBB

Correct, I am not a Tax Pro.  I am a user. I would like to remove my tax forms & Return from prior years that have been saved on Proconnect 

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Hi!

Curiously...

Are you the one who prepared the returns? Or did your,

(I am assuming it would be your (previous) tax preparer?) Tax Pro used/uses ProConnect?

0 Cheers