Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I bring PDF 2017 tax return information that is stored on my PC, to ProConnect online 2018 tax return, for a new client?

GrisMendez
Level 1

I Need to file the tax return for 2018 for a new client, but I do not want to enter all the information manually, is there a way to copy the information or bring the relevant information from 2017 into the 2018 tax return? I have the file in PDF format stored on my pc. Please advise!

Any assistance will be highly appreciated!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

Not with a PDF file, unfortunately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

Not with a PDF file, unfortunately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
GrisMendez
Level 1
If not with a PDF then what is the file that I can bring? If there is a conversion to be done, how is this done? thanks for taking the time to answer this.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
The video and table on this webpage may help: https://proconnect.intuit.com/tax-online/conversion/
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers