Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a template for my client to add him and his family names, SSN,and birth dates without me doing all the hard work,and then get imported to his tax return TIA

Anonymous
Not applicable

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
itonewbie
Level 15

There's no option for that AFAIK.  One roundabout way to accomplish that would be to use Lacerte SDK to create proforma data files and import them into PTO.  But that will require quite a bit of know-how and investment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

There's no option for that AFAIK.  One roundabout way to accomplish that would be to use Lacerte SDK to create proforma data files and import them into PTO.  But that will require quite a bit of know-how and investment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Come on now, adding names and birthdates can't be the "hard work" part, can it?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I have a client with wife, four kids, and his parents. The thing is that was wondering if there is such a thing that I’m not aware of. 
it’s ok to be lazy every once and a while