Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help correcting a critical diagnostc

decoursey01
Level 1

Can anyone help me correct the critical diagnostic below? 

California Form 3514, Page 2, lines 18a through 18e need to be completed for tax returns with business income or loss. The business name, business address, and business code must be included at a minimum for electronic filing purposes. A complete U.S. address consisting of street address, city, state, and zip code or Foreign address consisting of at minimum street address and country are required. If the return has multiple businesses, enter the information from the schedule with the largest net profit or loss. Not addressing this diagnostic will result in the return being rejected.

Titus - You are welcome to call me as well.  My contact Number is 323-331-7087

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
George4Tacks
Level 15

First approach, check return and find the 3514. Pick one of the missing items and click on it (left click) that will jump you to the input which is in Credits > CTC, EIC, Other Credit > Scroll through and enter the information. 

I agree all the info is in the 1040, why can't they just pull it and put it in for me! They don't, so you gotta.  

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers