Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone had a horrible experience with Charles from technical support? This gentleman was very rude and was of no help to me, poor customer service skills.

After yelling at me that he couldn't help me, I asked if there was another department I could contact and he wouldn't even direct me to someone who may have been able to help me.  I'm not sure if this job is fit for him, because people who work in customer service shouldn't act like that.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Hi @pratcliff-wccnet,

Thank you for being an Intuit customer. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our technical support team. Thank you for being candid about your experience. We are sharing your feedback with our support team. 

Cheers!

Austin 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"

View solution in original post

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

I wonder if that was the same Charles that made it to "Intuit Employee of the Month" for August.

At least the good news is you were able to get through the phone lines to talk to someone even if it happened to be Crazy Charlie.

Slava Ukraini!
BobKamman
Level 15

That's just his way of letting you know that he really cares. 

IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

Hi @pratcliff-wccnet,

Thank you for being an Intuit customer. We're sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our technical support team. Thank you for being candid about your experience. We are sharing your feedback with our support team. 

Cheers!

Austin 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"